Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What's your greatest fear?

The fear of being myself,
The fear of pleasing other,
The fear of being able to be;
a good daughter, wife, sister, friend, colleague
The fear of living life to my hearts content

In life we often do things to please others, this is mainly because we fear to live life in our own way, to our hearts content . The moment we move out of this circle and start taking action coz you want to and you'd love to accomplish something in life; your perspective of life changes.

To have this conviction faith is important, faith in life and in your own self. Then from that moment on you don't look back and you don't fear anyone.

Its not easy to have this faith and fearless journey, at times it can also me mistaken for arrogance. In such times we need to check ourselves as we are the own judge of our life and if you think you are right, then.

Just do it fearlessly!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thank u for this post !!
it has got me motivated :)
very nicely written !!

dhananjay said...

Life is a pendulum between smiles and tears. We must surmount our failings. It requires Faith and Fearlessness.

Venice said...

Nice!! Pretty similar to my thoughts :) Good to see posts like yours! Very motivating...

Your name is here http://venicerowe.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html take a look at it... enjoy :)

Priya Shankar said...

Love this post, Srividya. I have too many fears that I hope I will one day be able to conquer! The worst is just to let them exist without ever trying to get over them.