Sunday, January 24, 2010

From Challenges to Smiles

Guess it was a best day of my life as a leader and supporter. I was trying to nurture V in faith, and oh boy! what an amazing journey it was... a struggle between heart and practicality of life during these few month I felt like a sister, a mom, a friend and a member in supporting V. There were days that I got irritated, impatient and I just wished for him to stand up and be truly happy.

He challenged all us (my fellow leaders and me) to be a leader and support people. He dint let me give up on him. Had I done that he would have failed and so would I. He brought me closer to the gohonzon, closer to myself.

And my joy had no bounds when I actually saw him receiving his Gohonzon and sharing his experience.



Thanks V for being a part of us, for the struggles and joy.

No comments: