Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bringing Change

This year began with a determination of I will change things about me; and when i thought of what I wanted to change, loosing weight and being fit was the first on the list. So, there I go with a strong determination to loose weight before I go home in March. I have 7 weeks to sort myself out. I thought of joining a gym, but that dint really happen, coz most of the gym's are on a contract and i am totally jinxed about making any such commitment due to past experience.

So ya i started off with dieting, no no... i am not off food but then really watching what I eat. I am off fried food, potatoes, peas, carrots and paneer, pizzas. I have started having regular breakfast, including a lot of greens and veggies in my food, switching to skimmed milk and wheat-bran rotis. Trust me this is not depressing food in fact i feel healthy and light. Its about 2 weeks and i am going strong with this :)

Have another 5 weeks to go and lets see where i get after that!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Bravo!

Priya said...

Dear Vidya,

I really hope this works for you :)
trust me! dieting along doesnt work! its not hard to get into a physical activity and it not only keeps you fit it also relieves your mind and keeps you fresh all day.

Dont gym if you dont like. try running, yoga , swimming...

ps: i think everybody can swim.