Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wake up Girl!!!

"It's never too late" is what i said to myself as began to write this blog.

Happy 2009 :) . A great year to look forward too.,, It's special for me as i think, determine and begin my fresh challenges not for me but for Vijay as well. I am exicited, nervous and scared about our dreams and challenges. The list is long and it's nearly a month over as i write this down but I guess it's worth giving it a try. Finally this is my wish list :-

To learn driving and get a car by June
To win everysingle day at my current work place and find the right job for me By June
To join the National Lilac Team
To have a great holiday with Priya in June, 2 trips to India, and 1 more to a unknow destinations. ( guess i am asking for too much here... )
Vijay and I to be completely Victorious at work
And finally to Blog more, cook more and not be messy :P


Good Luck Vidya!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Srividya.
Thanks for being a responsible woman .. I have been seeing blogs from woman folks since ages, and all I see is feminist attitude, hatred for man, cribbing that the country is not doing enough, harrassment etc..

I quite liked your blog and your comments in the youngfeminist blogs. You have the guts to speak against the idea in a feminist forum. Well done.

I think the feminist attitude can never bring a man and a woman together. leading a serious imbalance in the society.

I am not a male chauvinist or anything like that but i am a victim of a woman i thought would be my life. Found that her interests are mainly FEMINIST and would place relation next. She broke the relation and also put Loads of False cases against me and my family. Of course we will fight and prove her wrong. But there you go..

Any way,
Thanks again for being a socially responsible woman.
Thanks for understanding the roles each partner plays in a relation.
Thanks for spreading good vibes in internet

I hope to see more blogs from woman like you who can positively think about building the society and a strong nation , which we "keep saying" we are proud of..

Jai hind.